We then headed to Plett (Plettenburgbaii) where the ensuite is bigger than our last room and spent the day exploring the town and pottering along the sea front.
It's a pretty idyllic little place with a "main drag" lined by decent looking bars and restaurants.
The land slopes down to the beach very sharply meaning lots of houses that look as if they belong on Tracy Island and bendy roads with red and white curb stones reminiscent of Monaco.
Back to our room for cheese and wine outside next to the pool followed by drinks and dinner in town.
The only problem we have is that everything here seems to shut quite early in the evening just as we Brits are getting our drinking boots on!





It all looks amazing. I had no idea the landscape was quite as varied as it is. I am sure there was a photo of someone squeezed between two rocks (or was it a rock and a hard place?), but it's gone now. I certainly wouldn't have fancied that!
ReplyDeleteSo the South African diet is wine, ostrich, cheese, wine ...? Oh yes - vegetables, too - I spotted gherkins in one photo!
Take care.Keep enjoying it. x
Beach looks great. Sunny here today too.
ReplyDelete